What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A simple, easy to follow guide covering everything you need to know to get started homebrewing
- Giving you an effective guide to making beer without all of the technical jargon and overkill that other books have
- Eliminating that overwhelming feeling that so many people feel when they want to start homebrewing
- Giving you a low-cost alternative to other ebooks and physical books about homebrewing
- Containing information that you need to know about homebrewing without the fluff
- Giving you a printable step by step checklist for making your first beer
- Covering everything you need to know to get started homebrewing
- Giving you a printable homebrewing equipment checklist
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Homebrewing For Beginners scores 72.62/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://passionforthepint.com/homebrewingforbeginners/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: passionforthepint.com you’ll also be taken through to passionforthepint.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)